University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018 – The management of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director/CEO
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have th following qualifications:
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity.
- Candidate must NOT be more than 57 years on the date of appointment
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidates is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less& that Twelve (12) years Post graduation.
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from MDCN
- Candidates mu be fellows of either the National Postgraduation Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduation Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have been a Consultants for a minimum of Five (5) years
- Candidates must be medically fit (ATTACHED EVIDENCE)
Salary and Allowances.
- The salary and allowance will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for the category of Officer.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration
University of Calabar,
Cross River State.
- Candidates should also enclose His/Her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of Three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of Not LESS than Twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate uprightness. This should be accompanied by Recommendation Letters from the referees.
- Candidates are to strictly abide to the contents of the Job Information
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2018.ADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "