Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for Shell Joint Venture Regional LiveWIRE Programme 2018/2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15th November, 2018. See more Details Below;
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2018 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme specifically targeting youths from Bayelsa State.
LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
The objectives for the LiveWIRE programme are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-startup:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management )
- Value chain workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages).
- Male and female applicants from the south south region.
- Must possess a university degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if applicable.
- Must be resident in their states of origin;
- Are not in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea (ideas on agriculture enterprises are encourage).
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
You may also apply by sending an email to: email@example.com stating:
- Full Name;
- State Of Origin
- Community/ LGA
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Telephone Number
- Residential Address
- Educational Qualification
- Subject Area
- Type Of Business
- Description Of Business
- Years Of Experience
- Disability (If Any)
- Business Name
- Cac Registration Details (If Any)
- Business Address
- Referees Name
- Telephone Number And Address
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.
Apply Before: 15th November, 2018.ADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "