The Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE are currently inviting application for the Porsche Internship Public Relations jobs. Students are expected to apply.
Code number: PSME-P-100142-E
Entry level: Internship
Organization: Porsche Services Middle East & Africa FZE
Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE were established in 1999 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart. A team of 50 professionals supports the brand’s operations across 23 countries, 24 importers and 66 Porsche facilities in the GCC, Levant, Africa, and India. They in turn work to provide Porsche customers with the best-in-class experience that is in keeping with the brand’s 65-year-plus history. At the core of this success is Porsche’s proud racing heritage that boasts some 30,000-plus motorsport wins to date.
- General administration and support
- Arrangements for individual test-drives
- Media monitoring (clipping supervision, finalizing reports)
- Support in all organizational matters for press events
- Travel arrangements for media
- Importer support for individual PR requests
- Regional Press Database administration
- Preparation of presentations, reports, meeting materials
- Support during the absence of PR Manager from office
- Passion for cars and interest in Porsche brand
- University study in business-related areas; at least pre-degree
- Excellent oral and written English skills, preferably candidate with international experience in an English-speaking market
- Successfully completed 6-month internship, preferably Marketing or PR
- Advanced MS Office skills (incl. PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and formality
- Outgoing personality
- Quickness to grasps new tasks
- Independent work style, self-management
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months
- Return flight to/from Dubai
- Health insurance
How to apply for Porsche Internship Public Relations Jobs.
Those who wish to apply for the Porsche Internship Public Relations Jobs are advised to send and submit their CV’s and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted after consideration through their e-mail and phone addresses.
ADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "