Queen Mary University of London is currently inviting applications for 10 LLM Scholarship programme. UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.University facilitates world-leading research across all academic schools and departments, with an impressive track record of initiating exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship Description for LLM Scholarship Programme:
Application deadline for LLM Scholarship Programme: February 22, 2019
Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate LLM programme at Queen Mary University of London.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available from the School of Law for the following LLM scholarship programmes:
- LLM Art, Business and Law
- LLM Banking and Finance Law
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM Competition Law
- LLM Computer and Communications Law
- LLM Criminal Justice
- LLM International Economic Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM Environmental Law
- LLM European Law
- LLM Human Rights Law
- LLM Immigration Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Master of Laws (General)
- LLM Legal Theory
- LLM Media Law
- LLM Medical Law
- LLM Public International Law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM International Shipping Law – Piraeus
Scholarship Award: The LLM scholarship programme cover the partial cost of tuition only in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees.
- 10 x £10K tuition fee waiver
- Available for full time study only
Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for LLM Scholarship Programme:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The LLM Scholarship programme are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
- Applicants will be restricted to modules available within the LLM scholarship programme for which you have an offer of study. Please see the LLM scholarship programme list for further information on modules available within your specialist programme area.
- If Applicants have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our School of Law LLM scholarship will be withdrawn.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure for LLM Scholarship Programme:
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
- Explain why you want to study for an LLM at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the area of law and the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications. Please submit relevant, translated copies only.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x Reference letter (This can be a copy of the reference submitted as part of your LLM application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application). Please do not submit more than one reference letter.