Salary: $16.00 – $19.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
As the front desk receptionist you will be the face of a successful, award winning company.
It’s your opportunity to represent a company that is well known and respected in the community and the North West.
As you build relationships with dealers and customers, you will be directing them to the proper depts. to help them with their needs.
This is your chance to join a great team with a great culture.
The primary role as receptionist will to be the first contact for customers, dealers, suppliers, etc. Answering incoming phone calls will always be the first priority in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following tasks are to be completed on a daily basis.
- Answer and direct calls for both the Cabinet and Countertop Division. Operating the switchboard with a goal of picking up a call by the 2nd ring
- Acting as “Showroom Hostess” Welcoming & assisting any customers, suppliers who come to our office. Should it be a “walking” customer, assist them in locating the nearest dealer. Requests from US clients must be forwarded to the Sales Manager or Dealer Support Supervisor.
- Sorting incoming mail and delivering to appropriate staff
- Processing outgoing mail (stuff envelopes as needed/asked, seal and stamp, etc.)
- Filing customer jobs that are in process through manufacturing (from Order Entry Department)
- Handles the ordering of flowers for celebrations of births and condolences for passing of an immediate family member.
- Order office supplies, confirming that supplies don’t run low and ordering items as requested by the different departments
Send resume to email posted.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
How to Apply
Expiring: Dec 31, 2018ADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "