Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for The American University in Cairo, AUC African Graduate Fellowship Program 2019/2020 – Fully Funded. Application Deadline: February 2019. See more details below;
The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the American University in Cairo (AUC). Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at the American University in Cairo (AUC).
Fellowship Program Duration & Eligibility.
Duration: Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
American University in Cairo (AUC) African Graduate Fellowship Program Benefits.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo.
How to Apply.
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application
- Scanned or soft copies of all credentials are accepted only for processing purposes.
- Original documents and original test results are required by the deadlines indicated in the letter of acknowledgement sent from the Office of Graduate Admissions. Deadlines are set to the respective admission cycles.
- Applications that are submitted beyond graduate admission deadlines will be evaluated for the following semester in which the applied for program(s) are offered. Some graduate programs are offered to new students only in the fall semesters.
- Financial aid and fellowship applications have their own deadlines. However, graduate admission applications must be submitted first to obtain an AUC ID number, which is required to complete financial aid and fellowship applications.
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.ADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "