Aggreko Plc Ongoing Recruitment 2018 – Are you looking for a Job in Nigeria? if yes, this is an opportunity for you. Applications are invited for suitably qualified applicants at the Aggreko Plc
Aggreko has a dedicated team and fleet servicing the Africa region. Aggreko employs almost 700 people in Africa and has approximately 2,300 MW of capacity on-hire.
We work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Specialist
Purpose of the Job.
- To provide support on the full spectrum of human resources function in Nigeria and Ghana including Industrial relations, compensation and benefits, development and administration, performance management systems, employee relations, statutory compliance including dealing with external HR related bodies.
- Co-ordinate and integrate any other global/regional HR initiatives/programs in the region.
- Work with line leaders, local agencies and Corporate/Area HR leader to ensure all local regulation and norms are adhered to and implemented.
- Work closely with HRM and employees to create the right Aggreko culture in the region.
- Displays a commitment to Orange Excellence initiatives
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
- Implement local human resource and development strategy, policy and practice in order to attract, retain and develop key resources for the business.
- Implement uniform HR policies throughout the region and update them with the changing business and legislative environment.
- Fully conversant with Industrial laws and regulations with complete clarity on Nigeria and Ghana Labour laws.
- To conduct robust disciplinary sessions with local and expat workforce in the power plants.
- To fully support and oversee the expat work permits application/renewal.
- Support the full spectrum of functions and HR issues that directly impact staff or business performance such as on-boarding arrangements, staff training, learning & development, staff communications, etc.
- Provide support to line managers on HR issues that arise in day- to- day business operation.
- Working relationships with management and employees.
- Strong analytical, sound planning and organizing skills.
- Good team player who is energetic, results-oriented and customer-focused.
- Proactive and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify root causes of problems and propose solutions
- Computer-literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline coupled with a diploma in Human resources management from reputed institute, with at least 3 years of progressively responsible related experience in human resource, in an MNC and/or manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation and HR practices.
- Tactical human resource principles and best practices within international organizations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to build strong
- Problem Solving and analysing skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus – understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self reliant.
Key Role Interactions:
- HRM, Recruitment Specialist.