Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for the African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALofT) Project 2019. The ALofT Project is a competitive, online youth development program designed to cultivate future thought-leaders by empowering African youths with a wide range of relevant knowledge, experience and skills. Application Deadline: December 31, 2018. See more details below;
The ALofT Project aims to accelerate and enhance the development of exceptional young Africans who display the potential to spearhead Africa’s business, economic, political and social development. Presented through an e-learning platform, the six-month program provides full-time students from across Africa the opportunity to develop as the continent’s future thought-leaders. Successful applicants will be among only 10 students selected to join the program.
What You Will Benefit.
- Successful applicants will acquire research, writing, analytical and other important skills, and will have the opportunity to put these skills into practice and gain valuable work experience through collaboration with the IOA team on Africa-focused research projects. Please note that this involvement is unpaid;
- The ALofT Project offers a unique web-based curriculum that encompasses self-study, tutorials, training and ongoing assessments. Participants will also have access to IOA’s team of expert analysts, academics, social scientists and researchers who have done extensive work on the continent;
- Students who successfully complete The ALofT Project will gain excellent exposure and experience through the release of the project publication, and will also receive an official certificate of completion and a reference letter from IOA’s CEO.
African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALofT) Project 2019 Eligibility.
- Be African citizens
- Be proficient in written and spoken English
- Possess good writing and research skills and analytical abilities
- Be enrolled in a post-graduate degree at an African-based college or university
- Have regular and reliable internet access
- Be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week to the programme
How to Apply.
All applicants must complete the application form and upload your CVADS: Get the latest info on study abroad and scholarships "